- The Glamourai studied how to tie gele, the West African headtie, and put it on Selita Ebanks in this photo shoot. Trust me – it is not an easy thing – I give her props!
- Fashion for NASA - vote on the new suit design for the astronauts
- These ten-year old twin ballerinas – Imani and Nia – who got into the summer program at the American Ballet Theatre. That is like Harvard for dancers so it’s pretty major!
- These silk fabrics and scarves are literally dyed with rain. Made by Aliki van der Kruijs
- My American accent according to the NY times quiz. Makes sense since I grew up with British English, and lived in the South for a while.
- This young boy’s reaction to finding out his parents were having a baby girl. He already has two sisters.
- This marriage proposal!!! Apparently this was the fifth time but seriously the first four seemed like he was just talking, lol. More on his site.
- THE LION KING!!!! Well the cast of the Lion King singing on a flight within Australia